very comfortable with groom prep and grip and grins
familiar with on and off camera flash
(two) Sony a7 iii (full frame, dual SD slots)
35 mm 1.8 | 85 mm 1.8 | 24-105 mm 4
2 Flashes | Lume Cube | 3 Small Video LEDs
Zhiyun Crane | Tripod | Monopod
click on the photos below to view unedited galleries of each wedding
- I started my business in 2016 when I filmed an old friend's wedding and slowly expanded into photography as well. I went full-time in 2020 after moving to New Jersey and haven't looked back.
- My favorite part of my job is interacting with my couples. I love hearing their stories and seeing how unique everyone is.
- I honestly LOVE second shooting and assisting for others. I think there is so much to learn from one another, and I really enjoy seeing how others shoot and deal with certain situations.
- I met my husband in Arizona where we went to college and have been married for 4 years. No kids, instead we have the sweetest menace of a puppy.
- Top travel location is Scotland, close behind would be New Zealand.
- The way to my heart is food. Eating is a favorite pastime.